permaculture - Re: Everyone has been subscribed to our new PC list (on 1/14/99)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Everyone has been subscribed to our new PC list (on 1/14/99)
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 01:38:05 -0500 (EST)

http://metalab.unc.edu/london InterGarden
london@metalab.unc.edu llondon@bellsouth.net

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999, Loren Davidson wrote:

> Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 21:53:46 -0800

> >Did everyone (anyone?) receive email from me (a test post) in the new PC
> >list?
>
> Yep. And fortunately I'm at home, so I can reply on this.
>
> Is there an alias function? I get Email during the day via a Yahoo account;
> it would be nice to be able to reply to Pc list mail from that account as
> well as this one.
>
> Walk in balance,

Its late & Im tired but I'll try. Forgive the flippance :-)

Well, Loren, for being such a Johnny-on-the-spot with your reply
I have magically subscribed you to the new list using your YAHOO!
ID. Have at it, dude!

BTW its real easy to do that yourself -
and, EVERYBODY: don't forget to adjust your user options!
Best to do this on the web page, URL for which, once again is:
http://franklin.oit.unc.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=permaculture&text_mode=0

permaculturally,

dirtfarmer