permaculture - Re: Everyone has been subscribed to our new PC list (on 1/14/99)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Loren Davidson <loren@wombat.net>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Everyone has been subscribed to our new PC list (on 1/14/99)
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 21:53:46 -0800

At 12:46 AM 1/14/99 -0500, Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

>Did everyone (anyone?) receive email from me (a test post) in the new PC
>list?

Yep. And fortunately I'm at home, so I can reply on this.

Is there an alias function? I get Email during the day via a Yahoo account;
it would be nice to be able to reply to Pc list mail from that account as
well as this one.

Walk in balance,

Loren
--
Loren Davidson Permaculturist, poet, philosopher
loren@wombat.net http://www.batnet.com/beauty/