permaculture - a memo from George Nercessian

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: trees@ultranet.ca
  • To: permanet@sunsite.unc.edu
  • Subject: a memo from George Nercessian
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 10:35:29 -0700

Dear Colleagues,
I am a Community Forester who is dedicated to tree planting in the republic of Armenia. I often use PFAF database (for 7000 plant species) for selection of useful plant species. During the last two days I had a problem connecting to PFAF. The message on the screen says: Internet explorer cannot open the Internet site http//www.scs.leeds.ac.uk/pfaf/index/html. A connection with the server could not be established.

I will appreciate it very much if you let me know whether there is any problem with the how I can be connected to the database.
Thanking you in advance,
George nercessian Ph.D. Forestry

  • a memo from George Nercessian, trees, 08/22/1998