permaculture - Looking for a Correspondence Course in Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ann Pearson <ann_pearson@uncg.edu>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Looking for a Correspondence Course in Permaculture
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 08:02:40 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Happy Tuesday!!

I am interested in completing a permaculture course
by correspondence and was wondering if there were any
suggestions. I have been in contact with Leisure Coast
Permaculture Visions International and am interested in
their program, but was wondering if anyone has been through
their program and what they thought of it. Please feel
free to e-mail be privately ann_pearson@uncg.edu or to the
list if you want.

Any and all suggestions, comments and questions
will be greatly appreciated.

Thanx!
Have a Great Day!
Ann Pearson
ann_pearson@uncg.edu
Zone 7

  • Looking for a Correspondence Course in Permaculture, Ann Pearson, 08/18/1998