permaculture - Re: Natural Law Party's Solution (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: jmumm#@orion.it.luc.edu
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Natural Law Party's Solution (fwd)
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 16:41:21 -0500

Hello:

We should not support a political party simply because they have a plank
that meets one of many litmus tests. I would want to know the Natural Law
Party's position on the entire range of social and economic issues before I
would support them.

More to the point: How many permaculturists on this list believe in "natural
laws?" Our gardens are managed chaos, lawless assemblies that can more
easily be characterized as true anarchism than as representative democracy.

James