permaculture - Re: Request for Info re: sustainable, self-sufficient small farms (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Rene and Lorraine van Raders" <rvraders@tpgi.com.au>
  • To: <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Request for Info re: sustainable, self-sufficient small farms (fwd)
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 20:00:47 -0700

Jason
wrote

I'm also interested in WWOOFing in New
> Zealand and Australia and elsewhere. Do you know anything about WWOOFing
> down there, or anything about Americans working in your country or
> Australia? I'm very keen on getting down there late this year.
> Jason Hatfield
> School for International Training
> Box B46
> Brattleboro, VT 05302
> (802)258-3387
> jason.hatfield@hermes.sit.edu

WWOOF Australia is based at Lionel Pollard, Mt Murrindal Co-op, Buchan,
Vic 3885
ph 61 3 5155 0218
BuchanNH@b150.aone.net.au

Costs US $30... probably easiest done in advance.

Don't tell customs you're WWOOFing... it's one of those borderline things
that is frowned upon. Some will tell you that it's not possible, but
you're not going to get deported!!
Will you be coming to Cairns.. as we are a WWOOF farm?

Cheers Rene and Lorraine