permaculture - Re: India & Nepal Contacts

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Miekal And <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: India & Nepal Contacts
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 21:30:20 +0000

April Sampson-Kelly wrote:

> Chris Evans is a really great permaculture worker, he is married to a
> Nepalese woman,
> is originally English and has been working in Nepal for over 10 years.
> He is friendly and unassuming, I was really struck by his care for people.

just to add to the chorus that Chris Evans is a permaculture gem, he was
endlessly generous & kind with the care he showed Dreamtime helping us
vision during the 1st year here, in a 17 day class he taught with
Michael Pilarski...

miekal and

by the way, were looking to have a 3 or 7 day permaculture learnshop
this summer & are looking for a couple teachers familiar with zone 4
temperate permaculture to help in a driftless bioregional course. drop
me a line.
Dreamtime Village
http://www.net22.com/dreamtime/index.shtml

QAZINGULAZA: And/Was/Wakest website: