permaculture - Re: India & Nepal Contacts

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "April Sampson-Kelly" <askpv@ozemail.com.au>
  • To: <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: India & Nepal Contacts
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 12:12:18 +1100

Chris Evans is a really great permaculture worker, he is married to a
Nepalese woman,
is originally English and has been working in Nepal for over 10 years.
He is friendly and unassuming, I was really struck by his care for people.
you can probably contact him through the conference papers on the links on
my homepage. (It should
have paper from Nepal or from him, with some leads.)
I met at the conference and following broadacre field trip.
April

----
April Sampson-Kelly ADPA,BCA,MCA,GradSci,PDC
LC Permaculture Visions
leaders in permaculture learning by correspondence
askpv@ozemail.com.au
sampsms@ozemail.com.au
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~askpv
GOOD PLANETS ARE HARD TO FIND