permaculture - Intl Assoc on Water Quality (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Victor Guest <vic@daena.eepo.com.au>
  • To: Permaculture WA <perma@eepo.com.au>
  • Subject: Intl Assoc on Water Quality (fwd)
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 10:08:31 WST

Elaine and Gillian,
could we have more information about your interesting headers.
Environmental Farm Plan
Water Quality's 3rd Annual Conference on Diffuse Pollution.

Hi Folks

This came to me on an email totally unrelated to the following! I know
nothing else, but knew that some of you may be interested in finding out
more!

Sounds like a good business/research combo holiday opportunity!

Elaine

>Aug 31-Sept4 - International Association on Water Quality's 3rd Annual
>Conference on Diffuse Pollution. Edinburgh Scotland. Gillian Larkin at
>binsteg@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca

Elaine Williamson
Program Representative
Environmental Farm Plan
5173 Fourth Line Eramosa
R.R. 3, Rockwood, ON N0B 2K0
email: willoa@bserv.com
phone: (519) 856-2165
fax: (519) 856-2078

  • Intl Assoc on Water Quality (fwd), Victor Guest, 01/18/1998