permaculture - Re: an alternative label (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: blissv@nmhu.campus.mci.net
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Cc: permaculture@envirolink.org
  • Subject: Re: an alternative label (fwd)
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 18:45:31 -0800 (PST)

We're a creative lot..lets get on it... PureGreen? CareGrown? HonestGreen?
HonestPure?

Just got a hold of the new 'Organic Gardening Magazine' and ' Yoga
Journal'.. YJ has a big cover spread "Growing Pains..Will Organic Food Stay
Organic?" and a 10 plus page article. OG doesn't show it anywhere on the
cover but has a 2 pager, 'What is Organic..Soon the USDA will define and
regulate organic food...." Haven't even had a chance to read them yet..just
glad the word is getting out. I bet there are some good ideas there..

Vicki