permaculture - Re: Steven McFadden/CSA book (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lbarnes <lbarnes@primeline.com>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Steven McFadden/CSA book (fwd)
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 11:51:05 -0500

Larry and other cross-posters... thank you for the information which you
forward to the permaculture listserv. There is not enough time to follow
about any one thing on the net, so I appreciate postings about mutual
topics such as problems with organic standards, sustainable forestry,
etc. I feel that it is important to keep folks aware of various threats
and advances in sustainable agriculture. Thanks for all the time and
energy you'all put out to further inform us masses of relevant events
and info.