permaculture - Re: Mosquito uses

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: blissv@nmhu.campus.mci.net
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Mosquito uses
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 13:04:31 -0800 (PST)

Not to forget that there is the possibility of taming mosquitos at which
time they make wonderful pets, loyal and easily trained to clean up messes
in the orchard.

Hi, Jack..thanks for the levity this morning! You're always reliable for a
good belly-laugh among other things. I'll send the pictures off today. Glad
you liked the books and goodies. Give a pet to Rio and Phoebe for me. I
think you should come here to see me after you're at Cross Timbers. All in
favor say 'I'! I!
xoxox
Vinca