permaculture - Caribe PC

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Akiva Werbalowsky" <akivaw@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Caribe PC
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 20:36:21 PST

Thanks for all the travel suggestions and connections. Everyone was
truly helpful and hospitable.

I've made reservations for the island of Guadaloupe in the French West
Indies. Its economy is based more on agriculture than on tourism, and
the eclipse in February will be total for three minutes since it it is
directly in the path.

I'm very much interested in any info permafolk have about Guadaloupe and
I'm happy to share what I'm learning.

snake medicine to all, and to all a good bite,
akiva

(which reminds me, I saw our farm cat Tom stalk, catch, and completely
devour a gopher in about 5 minutes the other day, head and all.)