permaculture - IGC and Credit Union Congrats

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Mike Skinner <easyhay@ren.net>
  • To: "'permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu'" <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: IGC and Credit Union Congrats
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 21:06:30 -0600

Scott,
Now, that brings up a question that I've been mulling over; what is
IGC.APC? Something good, I think, because I see it in fertile places.
No, Dan, I haven't had the blackout problem on my little "rural
e-net."
And, Scott and co., thanks for the work you're doing on the union.
I know that plants and bales are a lot nicer and easier to handle than
bankers, but it desperately needs to be done.

Mike Skinner, peasant uprising

  • IGC and Credit Union Congrats, Mike Skinner, 01/05/1998