permaculture - Re: Indicator plants and FUNGI - field trips

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: YankeePerm@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Indicator plants and FUNGI - field trips
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 15:06:17 -0500 (EST)

>Streak of red where? Will you explain?
>
>Gene

In the crown. I'm swamped now. Ask again in 3 months. I am truely sorry
not to be able to spare the time for an explanation. Meanwhile, we have a
year in the places where sugar maples are native, to work this out before you
can observe it for yourself anyway.

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since
1982), Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and now correspondence
courses via email. One is now underway. Next Live program: Paraguay, 9/98.
Internships available. Copyright, 1997, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52,
Sparr FL 32192 USA YankeePerm@aol.com

We don't have time to rush.