permaculture - Re: Increasing soil microbial activity

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranksFarm@aol.com
  • To: permawest@olywa.net, owner-permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu, permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Increasing soil microbial activity
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:11:47 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Perhaps someone out there can save me some time. I'm looking to find my
homestead farm right now, where I hope to apply many of the principles
espoused here.
I'm looking in several temperate zone Bioregions, so it's difficult trying to
gather up much of the detailed knowledge of all the places under
consideration.
So....any information on the geology, predominant soils, mineral composition
of the Ozark area would be most appreciated. Or perhaps you could direct me
to sites , or contacts that would be helpful. Thank you very much. happy
Thanksgiving to all. frank