permaculture - ACTUAL Central Coast/Cal Poly Info

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Akiva Werbalowsky" <akivaw@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: ACTUAL Central Coast/Cal Poly Info
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 17:41:49 PST

If you want to stay informed of Permaculture training/celebration in the
Central California coastal bioregion, you can subscribe to the Central
Coast Permaculture Guild listserve. You will not be inundated with
messages because we aren't doing much "chat", but important info is
always posted.

Simply send the message "subscribe ccpg" to:

majordomo@rain.seattleantioch.edu

You can also find out more info by checking out the website:

http://arashi.seattleantioch.edu/hypermail/aboutccpg.html

For info related to our Californian university-based Permaculture
Spring Event Series, Design implementation, Summer Design Courses,
internship trainings, or bioregional celebrations, you're welcome to
contact me at:

awerbalo@calpoly.edu

Thank you all for the high quality of communication on this list!

-Akiva Werbalowsky

Bioresource and Ag Engineering Dept.
Cal Poly State University
San Luis Obispo