permaculture - Synthetic Organic Chemist Needed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: sis@dmc22.com
  • To: permaculture@sunsite.unc.edu
  • Subject: Synthetic Organic Chemist Needed
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 12:12:51 -0600 (CST)

Your website posting caught my attention and I thought you could help me out.

I am looking for a Scientist to perform synthetic organic chemistry. The
candidate will be responsible for the design and synthesis of compounds,
applying state of the art medicinal chemistry to design and synthesize
biologically active compounds. A Ph.D. in organic or medicinal chemistry or
related science field is essential.

We are a leading biotech firm with research facilities in Baltimore, Maryland
and can provide excellent benefits (health insurance, dental, and vision
plan, paid vacation and more). A high impact, high profile position with
excellent opportunity for advancement. If you know anyone that might be
interested please contact:
Scott Shanes
Voice: 609-584-8733 Ext. 218
Fax: 609-584-9575