permaculture - Re: Scott speaks through a forwarding?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lee Flier <lflier@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Scott speaks through a forwarding?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 15:13:33 -0500

At 02:59 PM 10/24/97 EDT, Milo wrote:

>As the Scott Pittman message had the marks of a forwarding, I wonder from
>whence it came.

It came from his direct email address. I'm not sure why it looked as
though it had been forwarded - possibly he just hit the "Forward" button in
order to get it out to several places at once.

>Scott looks like he is about perfectly normal business building in a good
>capitalist model. Anything wrong with that?

I think he's doing better than that, personally, although no, I don't see
anything wrong with it and I'm tired of all the whining I am hearing from
people who, as Scott says, think they have some kind of exclusive rights to
territory.

= Lee =

Lee A. Flier
lflier@mindspring.com