permaculture - Re: Organizing, Nationally, Bioregionally, as Design Course Teachers, etc.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: YankeePerm@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Organizing, Nationally, Bioregionally, as Design Course Teachers, etc.
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 10:51:28 -0400 (EDT)

>I'd give a lot to live next door to lots of you folks who snarl and rant on
>this list Seems like it would be great fun and good learning, too.

Milo: how much is a lot? It can be arranged.

:-)

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since
1982), Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and now correspondence
courses via email. Next starts in Oct. 1997. Internships available.
Copyright, 1997, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52, Sparr FL 32192 USA
YankeePerm@aol.com

We don't have time to rush.