permaculture - Hydroponics Aquaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: TREEDR4U@aol.com
  • To: Steved@ncatfyv.uark.edu, London@sunsite.unc.edu, permaculture-mg@twosocks.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: Hydroponics Aquaculture
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 1995 12:01:59 -0400

Greetings!!!! I recently learned how to "surf the net" and I came across a
few different corrspondence containing the names and Internet address
currently reading this letter. I am in the beginning stages of setting up an
operation as described in one of your correspondence regarding the Freshwater
Institute of West Virginia. I own a greenhouse operation and intend to use
this technology in conjunction the greenhouse operation. I am very, very
interested in any information with which you could flood my e-mail box.
Anything from internet resources on the subject to grant data, anything!!

Sincerely,

Donnie R. Tenney

  • Hydroponics Aquaculture, TREEDR4U, 10/01/1995