permaculture - Re: [Fwd: PCU article]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: PCU article]
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:35:14 -0400

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:01:23 -0600, Scott Pittman
<pci@permaculture-inst.org> wrote:

>interested in more Permaculture Credit Union stuff.&nbsp; This is an
>article to appear in local paper.&nbsp; We are in our fourth week of
>Scott Pittman<br>

I saved and launched the attached document on the PCU but still could
not read it as my text editor could not convert the word processor
file it was in. I do not use a WP, only a text editor. To reach the
widest audience posts to this list should be readable in the message
text window of everyone's news reader (client).

Sure would help if you and others on this list could make your posts:

1) in plain ascii text

2) not in html

3) not as file attachments of word processor-formatted documents

Thanks.

Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm ICQ#27930345
lflondon@mindspring.com london@metalab.unc.edu
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech Ecolandtech
http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture Permaculture
http://www.ibiblio.org/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO

  • Re: [Fwd: PCU article], Lawrence F. London, Jr., 09/18/2000