permaculture - Re: Announcements of permaculture events - avail yourselves of

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: Announcements of permaculture events - avail yourselves of
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:05:18 -0500

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:16:01 -0800, Steve Thorn <spthorn@iname.com>
wrote:

>>http://franklin.oit.unc.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=permaculture-calendar
>
>Lawrence,
>
>I tried to sub, but was rejected with the cryptic "Sorry, but you are not
>allowed to join permaculture-calendar" message. Any idea why?
>
>-steve

Thanks for letting m know. No this should not be the case - its a list
open for public subscription. I will fix it now, not rsn, but now. :-)

Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm ICQ#27930345
lflondon@mindspring.com london@metalab.unc.edu
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO