permaculture - Re: zone 6

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: zone 6
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 15:35:33 -0500

On Sat, 18 Mar 2000 11:57:43 -0800 (PST), "Verne L. Chinampas"
<moistearth@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Rick wrote:
>>If zone 6 is elves, elvis, devas & such, why then our concentric

If you want to believe in them that is fine with me. I find it very
pleasant and often creative to consider such things. I am not
advocating including this in the standard PC curriculum, though,
but would like to see it mentioned and descrived in the literature.
>donuts
>have turned into a new physics sort of ouroboros continuum for surely
>zone 6 abuts the zone 00 of our internal headstate. There's not enough
>beer to give this system proper consideration.
>
>Venture not with beer to where visionary plants plants and fungi
>beckon: Six.
>verne

ROFL!

Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO
lflondon@mindspring.com london@metalab.unc.edu

  • Re: zone 6, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 03/18/2000