permaculture - Re: Creative Education for PCers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: Creative Education for PCers
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:04:13 -0500

Sorry again for the loop and a few extra posts. <:o-)
I found the problem this time and have fixed it _permanently_.
No more loops - I hope no one will unsubscribe. This will not happen
again. I had moved about 50 subscribers from another pc list to this
one, one of them was this list itself - I was using this as a way to
connect the two lists. All done, no more problem.
Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm
intergarden.com InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO
lflondon@mindspring.com london@metalab.unc.edu

  • Re: Creative Education for PCers, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 02/22/2000