permaculture - Sorry for the loop glitch: Was: Re: Ethylene cycles

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Sorry for the loop glitch: Was: Re: Ethylene cycles
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:50:05 -0500

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 16:39:43 -0500, "Lawrence F. London, Jr."
<lflondon@mindspring.com> wrote:

>What are ethylene cycles?

Sorry about the looping messages. The server automatically shuts
itself off when these occur but a ton on unwanted posts get through
before that can happen. My apologies; this is the first time I have
seen this happen and it should not occur again.

I hope noone unsubscribes because of this rare error.

Also: I have moved all subscribers to my other PC list at
permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu to this one and have
deleted all users from the former.

Lawrence

owner: permaculture list
Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm
intergarden.com InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO
lflondon@mindspring.com london@metalab.unc.edu

  • Sorry for the loop glitch: Was: Re: Ethylene cycles, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 02/21/2000