percy-l - Re: [percy-l] The Moviegoer

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "RHONDA MCDONNELL" <rhonda_mcdonnell AT msn.com>
  • To: percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] The Moviegoer
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 22:19:47 -0700

All right--so I'm going to throw in something academic--In the appendices to THEIF OF PEIRCE is a wonderful essay by Ken Ketner on Percy's novel science--It muses upon that effect that Percy has on his audience. Give it a shot--your eyes might stay unglazed!

--Rhonda
. . . what people really fear is not that the bomb will fall but that the bomb will not fall . . .
--Walker Percy