percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Group Read Suggestions?? Plea

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Tommy Armstrong" <tfa AT brickengraver.com>
  • To: "'Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion'" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Group Read Suggestions?? Plea
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 22:50:26 -0400

Ok people, this Group Read thingy was kind of my idea, and as such I would like to suggest a few ground rules--actually just one. Make sure to put LITR in the subject line. Use other subject lines for hurricane, political, and religious stuff if not directly related to LITR. All other posts will go through but it makes it much easier to follow the thread with some kind of a consistant subject heading.

Now of course we are not Nazis and I am sure no one will be excommunicated for breaking this rule, but why not just do it for simple politeness.

Thanks in advance.

Tommy Armstrong

Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.

Robert Heinlein