percy-l - Re: [percy-l] off topic but then back to LitR

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Nikkibar AT aol.com
  • To: percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] off topic but then back to LitR
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 16:40:35 EDT

On the question of Nicholas Lemann's New Yorker article, my own take is one of immense disappointment that for once our Nicholas got it wrong. I think he was not only horribly unclear in what he said, but mean spirited and unnecessarily bitter in those few instances where (after the third reading) I found him simi-understandable. How say you Marcus?

Nikki

  • Re: [percy-l] off topic but then back to LitR, Nikkibar, 10/01/2005