percy-l - Re: [percy-l] LitR

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Dye, Steve" <sldye AT bluegrass.org>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] LitR
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 08:57:09 -0400

Couldn't have said it better myself...

-----Original Message-----
From: percy-l-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:percy-l-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Teresa
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 7:54 PM
To: Percy list
Subject: [percy-l] LitR

I'm sorry I can't remember whose suggestion it was to read LitR as a
group, but I'd like to thank you for it. This will be, I believe, my
fourth reading (and the first in a long time) of LitR and I'm loving it
once again. The writing and the theme are holding up tremendously (at
least, the first section is, which is as far as I've gotten) even after
the passing of thirty years. I'm glad I had this nudge -- reading it
has been a comfort, strange though that may be to say.

Teresa
--
An archive of all list discussion is available at
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/percy-l/