percy-l - [percy-l] (no subject)

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "RHONDA MCDONNELL" <rhonda_mcdonnell AT msn.com>
  • To: "percy-l" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [percy-l] (no subject)
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 02:51:18 -0700

Here's a question for all who are well-read.  I've been reading the letters between Percy and Foote and I got to thinking that I've only read SHILOH and chunks of the CIVIL WAR trilogy.  After reading the letters, I'd like to get a start on Foote, but, since I've limited time (okay, none . . . perhaps I'm avoiding writing my dss. for a few days), I'm looking for some recommendations.  What do you all think is the best of Foote?  Is it the history or one of the novels?