pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] [synthesis][38][7.12.05]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: "pcplantdb" <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] [synthesis][38][7.12.05]
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:25:13 -1000 (HST)

Hyvää Paivää,

Go ahead, try and look that up...! :-)

Anyhow, have a bit of time and better access so I'm plowing through PIW
mail as time allows.

> First of all, congratulations to Chad for release 0.2.0!

Yeah! ...though I haven't poked at it yet.

> -For the most part, folks (myself included) don’t seem to be checking
> out each other’s documents/developments - i.e. John’s testing doc,
> Bear and my user scenario doc. Is this problematic?

For me it is while on vacation (and limited access).

Obviously I didn't get those two docs supporting the bug writing one up
before I left on this trip either. Will have to wait until I return to
the USSA.

> quite a bit of money and work to set up a Pay Pal account.

Nah, it's quick and easy and free. Main issue for PIW is IMO that someone
has to be responsible for it (e.g. financially and legally for what
happens with donations etc.), so if Scott can somehow set that up through
the institute that would probably be nifty.

Onward through the mailstorm...