pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] [synthesis][38][7.12.05]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Richard Morris <webmaster@pfaf.org>
  • To: pcplantdb <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] [synthesis][38][7.12.05]
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 17:41:51 +0100

Scott Pittman wrote:
Stepahanie wrote:

Fine, but which email address to use? All notification of payment etc
will be sent to that address.
SHOULD IT BE MINE OR SCOTT'S? SCOTT, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

*s

Have the bill sent to me that way all payments and receipts will be at the same place.
Thanks,
Scott

Scott,
Can I encourage you to register yourself. It really is easy
with just the usual contact info and bank account info, I don't have most of required info.

I'd recommend getting a Business Account rather than the other types.

You can sign up at
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_registration-run

There is no cost in setting up an account.

If you need help with any of it myself of Chad can help, especially with the more technical side of things with placement of paypal buttons etc.