pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Issue tracker status

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Issue tracker status
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:37:46 -0600

John Schinnerer writes:
> Aloha,
>
> JohnH informs me that Roundup is now at stable version 0.8.2.
> I have upgraded to working with customizing that version and have asked
> him to upgrade the test/customize installation on Arashi.
>
> In other good news for issue tracker issues, I'll be housesitting March
> 16-26 and plan to finish getting this squared away during that time, as
> I will have comfy work space and grid power and all that bourgeois
> stuff... ;-)

Sounds like good timing. We've made our way through an intensive week
of meetings with very good to wonderful results including 2 new
members and a clear direction toward purchase of 76 acres.

Anyway, at the expense of promising and not delivering, I intend to
really push on this project for the rest of March starting this weekend.

Expect wonderful things,
Chad