pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Some new data

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Richard Morris <webmaster@pfaf.org>
  • To: PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Some new data
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:18:01 +0000

Hi folks,
Just got hold of some new data, 147 plants
from Edible and Medicinal Plants of the Great
Lakes by Thomas A. Naegele, DO Email <tanman@swcp.com>.
An example plant sheet is below and the full data is attached.
He's happy for up to put it online as long as it
reflect his name as the author.

This looks like some great data it will be great if we can incorperate it.

Enjoy

Rich