pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] dev.permaculture.info

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Richard Morris <webmaster@pfaf.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] dev.permaculture.info
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 11:13:53 +0000

Chad Knepp wrote:

Hiya all,

<http://dev.permaculture.info> is now a live development version on
ibiblio (not my laptop). It should [mostly] work, etc. The only real
difference at the moment is the implementation of cookies which
support a couple of preferences. Don't worry Bear the "Prefs" tab is
only a quick hack to get it visible. I don't think it's important
enough to merit its own tab but I didn't have any better ideas. This
is the work in progress version and will not be moved to
[www.]permaculture.info until John S. says so.

Anyway, I did a little something today. Yay for me!

Cheers,
Chad

Cool. Like the way it works. Changing preferences is pretty easy. Selecting the number of search results would be good preference to add.
Sort order: alphabetical/rating/best match would be a nice thing to add.