pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] dev.permaculture.info

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] dev.permaculture.info
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:26:01 -0600

Hiya all,

<http://dev.permaculture.info> is now a live development version on
ibiblio (not my laptop). It should [mostly] work, etc. The only real
difference at the moment is the implementation of cookies which
support a couple of preferences. Don't worry Bear the "Prefs" tab is
only a quick hack to get it visible. I don't think it's important
enough to merit its own tab but I didn't have any better ideas. This
is the work in progress version and will not be moved to
[www.]permaculture.info until John S. says so.

Anyway, I did a little something today. Yay for me!

Cheers,
Chad