pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] another VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] another VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:18:05 +0000

Aloha,

2. And, also attached is....(drumroll)....a new Proect Plan! You can hardly contain your excitement. So take that excitement, and use it to read the plan and provide feedback (if you have any). Please. It took a while to write, and is essential to our process. And Johns, I'd appreciate if you added technical details where necessary.

OK - hopefully "where necessary" will be obvious?

4. Bear and I checked out some potentially useful web-visualization tools today (don't worry, Stage 3 according to the project plan). Just so you can get an idea of how productive Bear and I are - check it out yo, we wuz thinkin' that fo' sho' dis would be hella useful:

http://www.gizoogle.com

This is great!
Better than the tong clan name generator, the glam rock name generator, the star trek random phrase generator, even better than the Shakespearian insult generator.

Even better in fact than the Swedish Chef on the good old Muppet Show.

hi ho,