pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] another VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] another VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:34:39 -0800

This one is a little less sentimental, a little more boring:

1. I only heard back from Johns (thanks Johns!) re: tasks. Please
respond to that doc. Soon. I've re-attached it here.

2. And, also attached is....(drumroll)....a new Proect Plan! You can
hardly contain your excitement. So take that excitement, and use it to
read the plan and provide feedback (if you have any). Please. It took a
while to write, and is essential to our process. And Johns, I'd
appreciate if you added technical details where necessary.

3. Welcome Jeremy! You ask the right questions. I'd be glad to discuss
the project with you over the phone - but if it's technical details
you're after, perhaps you should speak with Bear or Chad (are either of
you willing?). Speaking of...

4. ...Chad, are you alive?

4. Bear and I checked out some potentially useful web-visualization
tools today (don't worry, Stage 3 according to the project plan). Just
so you can get an idea of how productive Bear and I are - check it out
yo, we wuz thinkin' that fo' sho' dis would be hella useful:

http://www.gizoogle.com

word.
*Stephanie