pcplantdb - Re: [permacultureinfo] Re: [pcplantdb] Formal Spec

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Bear K <bear@ursine-design.com>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permacultureinfo] Re: [pcplantdb] Formal Spec
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:45:51 -0800

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking that a wiki would be very effective to start to collaboratively pull these discussions together into a coherent document. I'd like to be able to pull some of the research I've done into a few wiki pages, and let others do the same.

Great discussions recently coming out of PIW, thats what the list should be doing.

There's a wiki that uses flat files and seems to have a nice set of features. Check it out here:
http://www.pmwiki.org/

If folks don't mind, I'd like to upload it to the ibiblio account and see if I can get it running, get the template to match the current site design, and add a wiki tab to the tabs.

I could _try_ and get around to this this weekend. Been busy 'round here of late.

Questions, comments?

Cheers,
Bear