pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] analysis tool possibly useful to PIW

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] analysis tool possibly useful to PIW
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:25:21 +0000

Aloha,

Could be "mind-mapping" - that's one such method anyhow that I'm familiar with. Books on it, etc. - I'm sure google will find lots...

I recall Graham Burnett (I think - or was it you Rich?) saying that some UK PC courses incorporated teaching it as a multi-purpose note-taking/mapping/documenting tool.

Maybe this is old hat and some of you know more about this. I would appreciate links to resources
if available.