pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] analysis tool possibly useful to PIW, freeware: Weasel Words 1.0

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] analysis tool possibly useful to PIW, freeware: Weasel Words 1.0
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 19:28:58 -0800

"I hoped that if you thought it might be an important tool you
or you and Bear would have a closer look or install it for a trial
period. It does sound interesting."

Funny you should mention, Lawrence - Bear and I actually have a running
list of interesting things to look at, install, explore... So if you'd
like to add something to our list, feel free. We'll take this on as part
of our role.

yeehaw
*s