pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] introduction and project summary?

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Jeremy O'Leary <jeremy@biohabit.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] introduction and project summary?
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 22:22:03 -0800

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 21:59 -0800, Jeremy O'Leary wrote:

It figures that after I sent my e-mail I found the "Progress report and
stuff" e-mail. From what I read in that e-mail, Civicspace might do
everything you need for the front end.

Civicspace is written in php and uses either mysql or postgres for the
backend so you can do just about anything you want including pulling in
information from separate database. FYI, you can embed php code into
any node. I have a fresh civicspace install that the members of this
list are welcome to take a look around:

http://www.biohabit.net/civicspace/?q=user/register

After you create an account for yourself I'll grant your account admin
powers.

cheers,

Jeremy

P.S. this is a copy that I just checked out of svn, it is in very late
beta so it should be pretty solid and at least I haven't found any major
issues.

--
Jeremy O'Leary <jeremy@biohabit.org>