pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] introduction and project summary?

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] introduction and project summary?
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 01:43:13 -0800

Jeremy O'Leary wrote:

Can someone e-mail me a summary of where the project is currently? Do
we already have a bunch of data and need to figure out a sane way of
storing and access it? Is there a scheme already designed? The name of
the e-mail list says a lot, but can you give me an idea of what version
1.0 will look like?

Hello Jeremy:

Just a quick reply to suggest that you browse the list archives for starters.
Much will be revealed about the project and its current status, work-in-limbo
and work-in-progress.

archives (you'll need your password for access):
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/pcplantdb/

Market Farming Forum