pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] public announcement

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] public announcement
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 10:27:34 -0800

Thanks Johns and Lawrence for your comments.

Lawrence wrote "> [can someone give a good example scenario
> here?]. Skip this part; "we're" supposed to prive such examples"

I know we're supposed to provide examples - that bracketed comment was a
note to *you* folks! Do any of you have ideas for example scenarios
please?

Let me know, and I will announce tonite!

peace
*Stephanie