pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Website, RDF

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Website, RDF
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:29:57 -0800

Bear K wrote:

On the website front: I've rolled in a few changes to the mock up. See what you think, and what other things you'd like to see. Sorry, John S, it's still a thick header design. I still haven't made many changes to the title typography, I'll try to put out some other options shortly. And please excuse me if my understanding rhizosphere shapes is lacking.

Take a look at these two images that might be useful as background to
share/fill
the space to the right of Permaculture Information Web, to replace the
trees/bushes/wildlife/roots logo.

http://market-farming.com/piw-images/field+woods.jpg
http://market-farming.com/piw-images/cloudysky.jpg
http://market-farming.com/piw-images/pondscape.jpg
http://market-farming.com/piw-images/rainbow5.jpg
http://market-farming.com/piw-images/stream.jpg
http://market-farming.com/piw-images/surf.jpg
http://market-farming.com/piw-images/vista.jpg

maybe this one could fit in somewhere (maybe in a 404-land page) :-):
http://market-farming.com/piw-images/hh-small.jpg

other strange stuff -
http://market-farming.com/piw-images/links.jpg
http://market-farming.com/piw-images/oldtruck.jpg