pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] PIW and WSF, etc.

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] PIW and WSF, etc.
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 15:02:04 -0800

Yes. Same intention as NSA developed at The Land Institute, or
Agroecology (at least as M. Altierri sees it) - to provide informational
resources to commercial farmers converting to sustainable practices. And
I'll repeat: not just farmers already interested in sustainability.

Simple as that. And how would PIW be made accessible to and help those
farmers? This is the question I want to brainstorm answers to. Same
question I need to answer in a proposal for a WSARE grant.

thanks,
*Stephanie