pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] mini-synthesis[26][11.15.04]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] mini-synthesis[26][11.15.04]
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:19:46 -0800

Stephanie Gerson wrote:

2. Chad was wondering who would like to be the "webmaster." Any takers? Why
would you rather not do it yourself, Chad? Because you are too busy with
other responsibilities? Not accusatory, just curious ;)

If needed, I'd be glad to help out with any PIW webmaster duties that fall
within
my range of skills. Have experience with email filtering/archiving with
Procmail
and creating interesting mail2html email webarchives with Hypermail and
mhonarc;
and wiki's, manually coded html pages - see examples in market-farming.com.

4. I just had lunch with Bear the other day, which was Lovely. And I'll be
presenting PIW at a Planetwork (Jim Fournier's organization) gathering on
December 16th. I'd Love to have something however small to show by then.

Congratulations!!

5. I found out about an EPA grant we might be eligible for, and will start
getting back into grant-writing as soon as I get my internet hooked up.

Great!