pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] mini-synthesis[26][11.15.04]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] mini-synthesis[26][11.15.04]
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:18:52 -0800

hello all,

Sorry I've been somewhat MIA recently, but I havn't gotten internet connected
in my new home...yet. That will happen this week.

However, I did want to send out a lil' mini-synthesis so we're all on the same
page. Here's what's going on:

1. Chad is transferring to python/mysql and has asked Ibiblio to host us. He
has yet to hear back, but will let us know when he does.

2. Chad was wondering who would like to be the "webmaster." Any takers? Why
would you rather not do it yourself, Chad? Because you are too busy with
other responsibilities? Not accusatory, just curious ;)

3. Johns is still doing bug-tracking (?), though I'm not quite sure where
he's at.

4. I just had lunch with Bear the other day, which was Lovely. And I'll be
presenting PIW at a Planetwork (Jim Fournier's organization) gathering on
December 16th. I'd Love to have something however small to show by then.

5. I found out about an EPA grant we might be eligible for, and will start
getting back into grant-writing as soon as I get my internet hooked up.

6. Can all of you - at least Chad, Johns, and Rich - please send me updates
on how you're doing and what your current needs are?

7. And are all of you keeping track of your hours?

Ok folks, that's it for now. More in-depth synthesis once I have internet and
you all sent me updates (please do so soon!). I would also like to revise our
short-term goals and project plan, as things have certainly changed (i.e.
platform, Rich's involvement, etc.).

Thanks, hope you all are doing well!

tchau
*Stephanie