pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] 2004.08.19 Status Report

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Howe" <warlock@arashi.com>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] 2004.08.19 Status Report
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 00:20:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hey All,

Well, I got back from my Canadian vacation and got slammed again @ the
work site. In my cursury gleanings from the list, it appears the platform
is still an issue. I will be going offline again this weekend as my
relatives are visiting. It is also the NW Herbalfaire this weekend (
Skeeter aka Micheal Pilarski hosting, and I am commited to taxing out my
arborist friend Auther Lee Jacobson. ).

I guess one question I have regards clarity towards the current project.
Are we designing a simple permaculture database and/or enhancing it with a
guilding application front end? Are they one in the same? Or does one
build upon the other?

Just to update my schedule, I won't have any quality time for the
list/project until this Sunday evening. AFAIK, John S. gets back today,
and will probably be churning through e-mails for a while on his dial up.

John Howe, B.S, M.A.
http://www.arashi.com/

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the
mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.
-- Albert Einstein